Tuesday 4 March 2008

Whatever happened to....

TaB - Coca-Colas first diet drink. It wasn't available in the UK for long. I can still remember the taste of Tab clear, like a melted down cola flavoured lolly.



Creamola foam - manufactured in Scotland, came in the form of colourful crystals which were dissolved in cold water to form a sweet, effervescent drink. The fun was in the making of it, spooning it into water and watching it foam up. I remember the taste always made me screw my face up (It stuck, I should have sued).



Secret - I had forgotten about this one. A bit like a walnut whip.

4 comments:

  1. Advertising, I never under under stood why it actually worked, but it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paddy, it does when there's food involved. Bet you were slabberin' looking at her eating the secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never drank Tab or Creamola, but I'm addicted to R White's Cream Soda and Old Jamaican Ginger Beer.
    I used to be a big Coke addict, you know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cream soda too. I bet you could drink Canada dry. (excuse the pun)

    ReplyDelete